Sunday, January 11, 2009

The Steelers play today

I've got lots of work to do.

One client has a report due this week and I've designated tomorrow as the "due date" for those of us contractors who are working together on the report to get all of the work filing prepared. In the meantime my beloved Pittsburgh Steelers have a play-off game coming up within the half hour (this won't be a long post!) so I'm faced with having to work through the game.

The TV's on and warmed up (I'm sure I'm not the only one that remembers "those days"). The laptop's been moved to the coffee table, the whippets are comfy on the sectional with me.

Becca and Tazio have been shown my "towel" which is currently draped on the back of the sectional. The "towel" will soon be ceremonially moved next to me - probably to be positioned on my left side as Becca is tucked up against my right hip along with her plushy soccer ball that makes the weirdest boinging sound when activated. Tazio, of course, is at the opposite end of the sectional and he's got an excellent viewing angle of the TV.

Let the game begin!

2 comments:

Jenn And The City said...

Your boys kicked some serious ass! As did Rob's Eagles. Wouldn't a Steelers/Eagles Superbowl be a rockin' partay? If this happens, I think we should plan a major shindig!

When a Problem Comes Along, You Must Whippet... said...

Okay - where should it be held and how would we handle dogs? And I always have liked the Eagles.